Rejected Custom Night is a new remake based on Fnaf, a survival horror game. Play against multiple crazy animatronic robots and escape from their attacks to win!
Rejected Custom Night is also an “Ultimate Custom Night” fangame. In which, you can encounter 50 hostile characters from every night in the original.
To the Menu,
- Left mouse to add AI
- Right mouse to delete AI
- Middle mouse to establish 10 AI
- W to the front vent door
- A to the left door
- D to the right door
- Q to the left vent door
- E to the right vent door
- Ctrl to toggle the flashlight
- Spacebar to switch on/off the fan
- Left click to drink coffee
Here is the list of your foes in Rejected Custom Night game. Each row will include 10 antagonists.
- Golden Freddy loves to be visible in your room after turning off the monitor. You should put it back to push him away.
- Endo01 often sit in Parts and Service. Shut the left door when he looks at the camera. If he gets back, switched off in PaS, you can open it. In case you do not close the entrance, he will block your view for a while.
- Withered Freddy will not frequently pop up in your office, making the audio and visual distractions happen. If you find him, you can wear the Freddy Fazbear mask to fool him.
- Withered Foxy usually emerges in the right hallway. If he approaches the doorway on the camera, you can take the flashlight to shine in the right doorway. He will leave.
- Shadow Freddy will stay in Parts and Service area. If his eyes light up, quickly play the global music box.
- Endo02 may want to come into view on the Dining Area camera. To prevent him, you can choose the global music box. Otherwise, he will seize that opportunity to crawl through the right vent. Do not forget to close the vent!
- Phantom Chica’s face can be revealed on the arcade cabinet in your office. Tap on that item before it’s too late!
- Phantom Foxy periodically appears. If he begins to fly, flash the light at him!
- Phantom Marionette will stand on either of doorways. Just select the flashlight to scare him away.
- Nightmare Foxy will run down the left hallway. If you spot him running, make sure the left door is opened. If it is close, he will slam. If he is in your office, turn on the flashlight to blind him.
- Jack-O-Bonnie will appear in the left hall of Rejected Custom Night game. To solve him, pick out the global music box.
- Adventure Freddy will move in the front vent. Close that way!
- Adventure Bonnie will be aggressive when the internet is inactive. Wind up the connection intermittently!
- Adventure Chica’s cupcake will be placed on your desk when you close the monitor. Operate the fan when you count enough five cupcakes or they will obscure your view.
- Adventure Foxy will get up in the left vent. Close it!
- Adventure Endo01 will lurk in shadows. Pint the flashlight at his body or he will cause you to get troubles when you observe for 2 in-game 2 hours.
- Adventure Funtime Foxy will leave his spot to travel in the right vent.
- Adventure Fredbear will come with a deathcoin. Press it to make Fredbear go away.
- Adventure Purpleguy will become evident above a camera button. Switch to that zone swiftly!
- Coffee should be drunk to stop it filling up. It can jumpscare once it receives full energy from the caffeine. Do not drink too much or you will be killed!
- Chipper can come from either door. Do not skip cameras in Rejected Custom Night game and close the exact door promptly!
- Chica’s Magic Rainbow is a female adversary in your fangame. She will charge the Rainbow Cannon. You’d better keep it down by taking a look at Cam 03 every an hour.
- Adventure Lolbit likes to cover your view. Type L-O-L to end that!
- Mendo will dance on your desk. You can be required to purchase an endo armor. But, you will be jumpscared if you select a good item. The one of the left will defend you from one jump. The object in the middle can disable two jumps while the one on the right can deal with three jumpscares.
- Souldozer will be in Cam 01 or 02. Close the appropriate door!
- Brow Boy will head through the vent system. He cannot be found on the radar. Pull the door when you hear his laughs!
- Ball Boy will launch a ball through a door. Fasten the door, too!
- Funtime Freddy will be one of the hallways. Slam the door if he starts to announce!
- Bon-Bon will hide behind objects randomly. Do not hover the mouse cursor over! But, press on the large black button below that animatronic to turn off him.
- Bidybabs, all three of them can move through vents. The blue-eyed one is the slowest whilst the green-eyed one is quicker. The yellow-eyed one is the fastest character. Shut the door to block them on the radar!
- Yenndo will be erect in your office. If he walks, switch on the fan to make him calm down!
- HandUnit in Rejected Custom Night game will flip up in your place. Choose an option on the keypad! He will bring it to you.
- Dark Springtrap is the burned version. He dislikes light. Observe the cameras to search his glowing eyes. Close the door or he will come out of the right office door!
- Mr. Hugs is in the Gamer area. He plays Five Nights with Toy Freddy. You should opt for that camera to manage his action. But, close the vent door when the Toy appears on the vent cameras. Or, you need to push the main door if you find it on the primary hall camera. When you see a Game Over screen on Mr. Hug’s playfield, he will go after you.
- Pan Stan
- Candy Cadet can work sometimes. Click on him to incapacitate his noises.
- Paperpals’s nose must be pressed.
- Security Puppet love to stay still. Do not try to interact with her for too long!
- Prize King is a unique character in Rejected Custom Night game.
- Egg Baby creates a beeping sound. There is a miniature hidden in your office. Collect him before the time depletes!
- Clowns will cause great fear to the player in Rejected Custom Night game. Close the monitor and do not wear the mask in the process! You cannot stop them.
- Tangle can stand on the table. Control the fan and blow him!
- Redbear can take over 3 vents. Choose the right vent to close!
- Whiterabbit will block your view. Attempt to switch the camera properly!
- Toy Foxy will climb in the vents. Put on the mask and he will leave!
- Blacktime, the Ennard mask will change into the Blacktime Freddy one. Click on it if you see!
- Phone Dude can call you. Only hit the MUTE CALL button before he does!
- Blacklight Rockstar Freddy can ask you to deposit five coins. To turn him off, it is necessary to have 5 scattered Fazcoins.
- SpringBonnie suit will be kept in that mode when you wind up the springlocks often.
- Scott will be a 2D sprite. If he transforms into the real form, click on him.
- Gumball Swivehands is one either of the corridors of Rejected Custom Night game. Shut the corresponding door!
- Exotic Butters will not appear in a permanent location. Click on it!
- Adventure Crying Child will assemble gift boxes in your room. Click on them to get a buff (+1 power, -1 caffeine, jumpscare proof).
- Pickles will be introduced with 5 pickles inside a jar. Close the monitor so the container empties by one pickle. Click on it when it’s one 1 to refill. (Not) clicking on it when there is more than 1 will cause the death of you.
- Bouncepot will talk and jumpscare at the end or he can be pushed back by using the fan.
- Scott Head will sit on your desk. If he changes position, hover the mouse over him to reduce his anger.
- Kitty in the Crowd should be interacted with or your view will not be clear.
- Tyke can be clicked to stop Chipper from killing you.
- Strange Traveler is spawned by Prize King.
- Golden Cupcake can be found and removed.